Care Coordination is a part of the 1915(i) Home and Community Based Services under Medicaid.
Our Care Coordinator uses the person-centered plan of care in supporting the individual with accessing the greater community to meet the individual’s overall needs. This includes:
• Ensuring continuity of care including collaborating with existing systems and services.
• Connecting individuals to additional 1915(i) services through the development of the person-centered plan of care.
• Building informal support networks in the individual’s community.
• Providing services that are equitable and culturally competent.
• Empowering individuals by upholding practices that promotes individual choice, rights and responsibilities.
For more information, contact our Intake Specialist:
Jennifer Sandberg 701-795-9143 ext 10