- A Prairie Harvest Mental Health nurse assists clients with any medical concerns they have;
- Notifies the appropriate medical staff;
- Schedules appointments;
- Arranges for annual physical, dental and vision exams;
- Compiles medical histories for clients;
- Maintains emergency data forms.
Under the self administered medication program, a Prairie Harvest Mental Health nurse is available on a weekly basis, or as needed, to review, update and educate clients about medications and medical issues or questions.